EZ Color for Men
A Product from Bigen for Men
Permanent Hair Color That Covers Grays on Your Hair and Beard in Just 10 Minutes!
Bigen EZ Color for Men works on both your hair and beard with excellent gray hair coverage. EZ Color won't stain skin, doesn't drip and provides a natural looking color that lasts. EZ color's cream formula is easy to apply. Simply comb EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, then rinse. EZ Color for Men comes in two re-sealable tubes, which means you use what you need, and save the rest for touch-ups or your next hair color application.
Easy, comb-in application
No Stains. No Mess. Bigen EZ Color leaves no trace behind; just a natural, younger-looking you. No tell-tale stains on skin, no messy clean up! Just natural looking color every time. Simply squeeze the cream from both tubes onto the included applicator comb, and comb in. You won't believe how easy it is to get great results.
One Product for Both Hair and Beard
Why hassle with one product for your hair, and another product for your beard? With EZ Color for Men, you don't have to! Just comb Bigen EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, and wash it out. It's that simple! A better way to get your grays our with natural-looking men’s color.
Gentle formula with aloe extract and olive oil
No Ammonia. Low Peroxide. In addition to offering five natural looking shades to choose from, EZ Color for Men also uses aloe extract and olive oil in our formula to leave hair healthy, rejuvenated and shiny.
- Natural-looking Hair Color
- Colors Hair & Beard
- Excellent Gray Hair Coverage
- Moisturizes and Shines Hair
- No Ammonia
- Low Peroxide
- No Stains on Skin
- Multiple Applications
How To Use Bigen EZ Color for Men
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it!
Getting Ready to Color
- For use on head hair only prepare the Applicator Comb.
- For use on beard/mustache/ sideburns prepare both the Applicator Comb and tray.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The color of the mixture does not indicate the final results.
For Head Hair:
- Squeeze Cream Colorant (Tube 1) to fill up one row of the groove on the Applicator Comb.
- Squeeze Cream Developer (Tube 2) to fill up the second row of the groove on the Applicator Comb. Make sure they are equal parts to the other.
- Starting with the grayest part of your head hair, start to comb the product into your hair.
- Repeat step 1 - 3 until your head hair has been covered thoroughly and combed evenly and thoroughly with the product.
- At this time, if you are only coloring your head hair, leave the product in your hair for 10 minutes to process the color.
- Squeeze out equal parts of Cream Colorant (Tube 1) and Cream Developer (Tube 2) into the tray included in the kit.
- Use the comb to mix the product in the tray thoroughly.
- Use the Applicator Comb tip to apply the mixture from the tray to your beard/mustache/sideburns.
- Leave the product in for 10 minutes to process the color.
NOTE: Discard any unused mixture.
10 minutes total
Note: Total time of application and development should not exceed 10 minutes to prevent hair color from becoming too dark.
Tip: Check color development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair. Please go to rinse directions for more information.
For Re-Touch Technique
- Apply on new growth only. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start re-touch application at the area with the most gray.
- Process shortly for 5 minutes.
- If necessary, apply mixture on ends.
- Process hair for 5 more minutes.
- Rinse hair (please go to rinse directions for more information).
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- Shampoo and condition hair with a color safe shampoo and conditioner. We suggest using Bigen Colorshield Moisture Plus Shampoo and Deep Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.
- If there is cream left in Tube 1 or Tube 2 after application, tightly recap tubes.
- Discard unused mixture. Wash Applicator Comb, Tray and Gloves (if you would like to reuse them) well before storing them.
- The color of cream around the opening of Cream (tube 1) may slightly darken when you open it again, but this will not affect the product's dyeing effect.
Thank you for being a Bigen Customer! 😊
How is EZ Color different from other hair color products for men or women?
EZ Color is an easy, comb-in cream formula hair color that requires no mixing, won't drip, and won't leave stains on skin. EZ Color also allows you to color your hair and beard with the same product.
Does EZ Color cover gray?
EZ Color is a permanent hair color that provides excellent gray hair coverage.
Will EZ Color stain my skin?
No. It has been specially designed to not stain your skin.
How many applications can I get from one box?
The number of application will depend on the amount of hair and facial hair you plan to cover. As a general guide, one box can color one short hairstyle and short facial hair, twice. Longer hair will require one or more boxes to successfully cover.
Which type of shampoo should I use on my hair after applying EZ Color?
Does EZ Color contain any harmful or aggressive chemicals that could damage the structure of my hair?
EZ Color is a gentle hair color with no ammonia and low peroxide. Our conditioning formula with aloe extract and olive oil leaves hair shiny and healthy looking.
How do I use EZ Color?
Read and follow the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully for best results.
Do I have to do a skin test before application every time I color my hair?
Yes. All permanent hair colors, including Bigen EZ Color of Men, require a preliminary skin allergy test 48 hours before each use, even if you have been coloring for years without problem.
Your body constitution and condition change every day. Allergic reactions can occur depending on the constitution of the day of use.
If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation on your skin during these 48 hours, do not use the product.
How do I pick the right shade?
If you are not currently coloring your hair, start with a color that is one shade lighter than the color you desire.
If I've been using a different hair color product, what shade of EZ Color do I use?
If you are currently using a hair color product, pick the EZ Color shade that most closely matches your current shade.
Can I mix different colors of EZ Color to get a new shade?
We do not recommend mixing different shades of EZ Color together. The end result may not be desirable.
How much of EZ Color do I use during an application?
Apply enough EZ Color cream to completely cover and saturate all of your hair.
How long does it take to color my hair with EZ Color?
With EZ Color you just comb color cream in, wait 10 minutes, then rinse and shampoo.
If I keep it on longer before rinsing, will the effect last longer?
No. The only advantage of a longer development time will be a darker shade.
How long does EZ Color last?
Bigen EZ Color for Men lasts approximately 20 shampoos or more, depending on hair condition and lifestyle.
How often should I color my hair?
We recommend that you wait at least two weeks before coloring again.