Semi-Permanent Hair Color
New Look, New Formula, New Fragrance
Now with Coconut, Argan and Maracujá Oils. Safe for all hair types - including chemically treated and relaxed hair. Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful with excellent gray coverage.
Oil Rich Formula
Nourishes And Conditions While It Colors
Unlike many of our competitors who use gel-based formulas, Bigen Semi-Permanent Color is an oil-rich, cream formula. Our creamy blend of oils nourishes and conditions while it colors, and helps your hair to retain moisture for a silky, healthy appearance even under dry conditions.
Exquisite New Fragrance
Hair Shouldn't Stink!
Typical hair dyes often come with the unwanted side effect of a strong, foul odor that can often linger for days. New Bigen Semi-Permanent color surrounds you with a vibrant blend of flower blossoms, mixed fruits and exotic spices that leave a luxurious and lingering impression.
- Genuine Bigen product
- With Coconut, Argan and Maracuja Oils
- No Ammonia, No Peroxide
- Oil Rich, Moisturizing Formula
- Exquisite New Fragrance
How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent
Read the instructions provided on the back label, pull up the tab on the bottom right hand side for more information. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it.
- Quickly apply the product onto towel-dried hair by using the nozzle to help direct it. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start application at the area with the most gray.
- As you use your gloved hands to work the product into your hair, make sure not to rub the product into the scalp.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture and is completely and evenly saturated.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.
Non-chemically treated hair or natural hair:
- Place a plastic cap over hair.
- Use a warm dryer to process for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes before rinsing.
Chemically processed hair:
- Leave hair to process at room-temperature. Please do not cover with a plastic cap or use a warm dryer.
- Process hair for 25 minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- DO NOT SHAMPOO.
- Use a color safe conditioner to ensure the best care for your freshly colored hair. We suggest using Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.
Thank you for being a Bigen Customer! 😊
What are the differences between Bigen Powder and Bigen Semi-Permanent Color?
Bigen Powder is a permanent hair color and Bigen Semi-Permanent Color is a semi permanent hair color which lasts anywhere from 2-3 weeks. This type of color is used to blend gray or enhance natural color and it's safe for immediate use after a relaxer service.
Is a patch test necessary before use?
All Bigen Semi Permanent Colors require a preliminary skin allergy test before each use. Your body constitution and condition change every day. Allergic reactions can occur depending on the constitution of the day of use. Please make sure that you do the skin test before each use, even if you have been coloring for years without any problems.
You should carry out the skin test 48 hours before application to see if you are allergic to hair color product, every time you color your hair with a semi permanent hair color product. If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation on your skin during these 48 hours, do not use the product.
Can I use Bigen Semi-Permanent Colors to lighten my hair?
No. Bigen Semi-Permanent Colors are not designed to lift your hair color to a lighter shade.
Do Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Colors lift and deposit color simultaneously?
No. Bigen Semi-Permanent has no lifting action. It is a deposit-only color.
How can I achieve vivid color results with Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Colors?
Can I color my eyebrows or mustache with this product?
No. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyebrows or eyelashes; to do so may cause blindness. Do not use this product for any purpose other than coloring the hair on your head. To do so may cause irritation or injury.
How long does Bigen Semi-Permanent color last?
Two to three weeks.
Can I use the Bigen Semi-Permanent color the same day as a relaxer?
Yes, you can use this semi permanent color the same day as a relaxer.
Can I pre-lighten and use the color right afterwards?
Yes, you can create many special effects.
Can I use Bigen Semi-Permanent color for low lights?
Yes, Bigen Semi-Permanent color is great for toning and blending colors.
Does it cover gray?
Bigen Semi-Permanent color is used to blend gray or enhance natural color. If 100% gray coverage is desired, try Bigen Powder Permanent Hair Color.
What is the processing time?
You can process Bigen Semi-Permanent color up to 25 minutes.
What is proper application?
Shampoo and towel dry hair. Apply directly from the bottle starting at the roots and work generously to the ends. Saturate well.
Does Semi-Permanent color contain ammonia or peroxide?
No, Bigen Semi-Permanent color does not contain ammonia or peroxide. Our oil-rich, conditioning formula is gentle enough for relaxed, permed or bleached hair.
How do I select the right color for me?
Always choose the shade that is closest to your own natural color (or 1 to 2 shades lighter) for best results.
Does Bigen Semi-Permanent color stain?
Bigen Semi-Permanent color is formulated to minimize staining and bleeding and reduce running and dripping during application.
Should I shampoo the hair before or after I apply Bigen Semi-Permanent color?
Since a semi-permanent color washes out of hair more quickly, it is recommended to shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application.
How long should I wait to recolor my hair?
You can re-apply semi permanent color the same day. However the color result may be affected by the previous hair color you applied.
Bottles Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below