Designer Series Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Rock a Bold New Hair Color Any Day of the Week!
Bigen's oil-rich, moisturizing, anti-breakage formula nourishes your hair as you color. Contains Coconut Oil, Argan Oil and Shea Butter and with no ammonia or peroxide. Leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful. For best results, pre-lighten hair with Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer and Bigen Dust Free Powder Lightener.
- Bold, Exciting Colors
- Anti-Breakage Formula
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- No Ammonia
- No Peroxide
How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent Designer Series
Bigen Semi-Permanent Designer Series is a deposit only color. It will not lift the natural pigment in your hair. To ensure the best visible color results, pre-lighten your hair to a light-pale blonde. For best results, we recommend using Bigen Powder Lightener and Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer to pre-lighten your hair before using Bigen Semi-Permanent Designer Series Products
Read the instructions provided on the back label, pull up the tab on the bottom right hand side for more information. Always complete the 48-hour patch test before EACH USE to make sure you are not allergic to the product.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it.
Make sure your hair has been prelightened to a light pale blonde. Underlying pigment will affect the vibrancy and intensity of the results.
- With gloved hands, apply a generous amount of Bigen Designer Series directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel dried hair. Tip: You can also use a non-metallic bowl and brush for application if you prefer.
- As you use your gloved hands to work the product into your hair, make sure not to rub the product into the scalp.
- Comb through to ensure color is completely and evenly saturated. Process for 25 minutes at room temperature. Do not use heat.
- Rinse hair until water runs clear. Do not shampoo. Tip: For extra moisturization, apply Bigen Moisture Plus Deep Conditioner as directed and rinse.
- Dry hair completely and style as usual. Note: Color may transfer if hair is wet. Be sure to completely dry hair before it comes into contact with clothing or pillows.
Color will fade gradually with each shampoo. Use gentle color safe shampoo such as the Bigen Colorshield Hair Care Series for longer-lasting results.
Bottles Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below