You might think that staying beautiful can be a complicated process. On the contrary, the best-kept secrets require hardly any effort. Small, simple rituals are the greatest way to stay looking young and attractive!
Think natural – There are many natural items in your home such as fruit that you can use instead of spending a fortune on the latest products, which have ingredients you can’t even read let alone understand. You get the same results for a fraction of the cost and the method is easier.
With minimum effort, these one-step processes can dramatically improve you looks and simplify your lifestyle!
This - n - That:
- Brush your teeth with Strawberries – they’re a natural whitener.
- Soak your nails in Olive Oil – it keeps them shiny, healthy and strong.
- Remove nail stains by soaking nails in Lemon Juice.
- Don’t turn down Sardines – they contain fatty acids essential for smooth skin.
- Lay on the Hot Sauce – it raises your metabolism helping you burn food faster.
- Moisturize your skin with a spritz of equal parts milk and water.
- Castor Oil keeps your hair fabulously shiny!
- After a shower, rub Corn Meal all over body for silkier, smoother skin.
- Dip cotton wool swabs in cold milk and place them on closed eyes for 10-15 minutes daily before sleeping – it helps remove the dark circles.
- Mix cucumber and potato juice and apply over eyes with a cotton pad for 15-20 minutes. Then, wash face with cold water - it reduces puffiness.
- Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil or Sweet Almond Oil are great for stretch marks.
- Get a full, good night sleep sprinkling your bed sheets with a little scented cornstarch.
- Smooth a small amount of Hand Cream over your hair to tame and calm frizzies.
- Rinse hair out once a week with a cup of apple-cider vinegar to remove product build-up.