Tips for Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Color can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application.
No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Pre lightening before coloring will make color more intense.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
- Colors will not fade green or off tone.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.