How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Getting Ready To Color
Read the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- GLOVES are recommended.
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
Apply a generous amount of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. For best results, use entire bottle to ensure hair is saturated. Process 25 minutes at room temperature. Freshly relaxed hair may require less time. For longer-lasting results, place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair. Rinse hair thoroughly, and style as usual.
Begin the application
- Quickly apply the hair color on shampooed, towel-dried hair.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Conditioner for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended.
Tips for Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Color can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application. No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Pre lightening before coloring will make color more intense.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
- Colors will not fade green or off tone.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.
IMPORTANT: Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction, which in certain rare cases may be severe. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following use of a coloring product, do not use this product.
CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT BY APPLYING A SMALL AMOUNT TO INSIDE OF ELBOW. IF DURING 48 HOURS YOU DO NOT NOTICE ANY SIGNS OF BURNING, SWELLING, REDNESS OR IRRITATION, YOU CAN USE THIS PRODUCT.